Sunday, May 1, 2011

LOAD #1 - Game Plan

Since I haven't been progressing very well toward my yearly layout goal of 200, I decided to do a Layout a Day (LOAD) challenge for myself this month. If I can keep it up, it should almost double my totals for the year! Here's my first layout, another soccer one. I decided not to use any soccer papers or stamps, and just focused on the stars from the Fanfare paper. I also used a sketch from the Nuts about Sketches Blog (Week 91 Bonus sketch).



Recipe:
Building Block, Shining Star & Boom! stamp sets
Fanfare Level 2 papers
Sunny Yellow & White Daisy cardstock
Pacifica, Cranberry & Sunny Yellow ink
Pacifica marker
DE Stars
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2011/05/girls-night-28.html

Not 100% sure I am going to keep up.

Cheryl Even said...

You can still do the weekly challenge without doing this one! I just needed a push to get myself closer to making my yearly goal. I'll love to see whatever layouts you do this month, though.