Wednesday, May 18, 2011

EMS Sketch Challenge 29 + LOAD #18 - Family Fun in Sedona

I know, my second sketch challenge in a week! Didn't plan it that way, but now you have two different layout plans you can use this week (or when ever). Don't forget, if you use one of my sketches, leave me a comment and I'll give you a shout-out on my blog.
These pictures almost drove me nuts figuring out how to scrapbook them. What was I thinking, dressing my family in red to go see Sedona? I went through all my paper twice, and none of my patterned papers really worked. I finally pulled cardstock for the predominate colors from the pictures, and this is the color combo I came up with. I am not a fan of Taffy (the color, not the candy), but it seems to work for this layout. What do you think? I used the Connections stamp set to create some random stamped paper on the Tulip cardstock. Hope you like it.

The sketch:

My Layout:
Recipe:
Connections & Felicity stamp sets
Taffy, Tulip, Pacifica & Sky cardstock
Tulip, Pacifica & Sky ink
Pacifica marker
Tulip brads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you fit alot of pictures on your pages. I'm the same way-I just can't take one picture of something!! I'll have to try using some of the EMS sketches since they seem to use a lot of pictures. TFS

Linda Norman said...

Hey I found a blog you might like that has layouts with only 4x6 pictures. http://4x6photosketchblog.blogspot.com/

I love that you pack your pages too!