Monday, May 27, 2013

EMS Sketch Challenge 44 - Memorial Day Bonus

Happy Memorial Day to everyone! Our family raised our flag this morning and said the pledge of allegiance, and now we're looking forward to a barbecue with friends this evening. As a special little Memorial Day bonus, I whipped up a fun sketch challenge for you all.There's room for 10 photos on this layout, or you could switch the smaller photos on the left page out for a couple of 6"x 4" ones and still be able to scrap 8 pictures. I added some stars and stripes in honor of today, but you can use any embellishment that suits your theme. Have fun and don't forgot to share your finished work so I can ooh and aah over it!
Check out a sample layout using this sketch here!

1 comment:

Linda Norman said...

I used this sketch with modifications fora layout I posted on my blog here: http://www.scrappytherapy.com/2014/03/photo-fun.html