Saturday, May 11, 2013

He Layout

I discovered a new challenge site this week, 2 Broke Girls,  and thought I'd give one of the challenges a whirl. The Last Bite word challenge asked us to build a layout around either "He" or "She." Since I have boys, I picked "He," and my layout features pictures of my son at the fair. My journaling uses phrases that start with "he" and describes his experience at the fair. I also used papers from my stash that are several years old, so I'm entering this into the Clear It Out challenge to use 2 or more patterned papers.

Recipe:
Spot On Backgrounds stamp set
Stardust Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Moonstruck, Honey, Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstock
Moonstruck, Desert Sand & Versamark ink
Moonstruck marker
DE Monograms "H", "E"
Clear embossing powder
White Daisy ric-rac
Pattern: Let's Scrap 6-13-12

1 comment:

stamp-color-and create said...

This is such a great layout. Love the little boy peeking through the corn husk. Thanks for joining us on the Clear It Out Challenge Blog. Good luck.