Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fairview Farms Layout

It's the second Wednesday of the month and I usually post a Variety Challenge for Splitcoast Stampers, but we're having a week-long Virtual Scrapbook Night with tons of challenges, so I'm taking a break to allow people to participate in that. Feel free to hop on over and check it out! The theme is "Mother Said," and all the challenges are oriented around mom-isms. Here's my first layout, based on Fashion Mom-ism #1, and the challenge is to do a simple, 1-3 picture, monochromatic layout. (There's another challenge for the "wild child," but I'm definitely in the "dutiful child" category)! My layout is based on shades of brown, but I did throw in a pop of yellow, so maybe there's a little bit of the wild child in me after all!


Recipe:
Journaling Jots & He Said She Said stamp sets
Buzz and Bumble & Dreamin' Level 2 papers
Champagne, Saddle & Colonial White cardstock
Saddle, Cocoa & Honey ink
Coca & Desert Sand markers
White Daisy & Spring Blossom Just Blooms
Cocoa & Chocolate brads
3-D foam tape
Pattern: Let's Scrap 3-24-10
Other challenges: Let's Scrap NSD Challenge #4

No comments: