Sunday, March 20, 2016

Boom! Layout

Here's one of the layouts I got done at my scrapbook retreat this weekend. I used the March sketch I created for Splitcoast Stampers:

The Heart to Heart challenge blog issued a challenge to be inspired by the number three, so my layout has three photos and three types of shapes: pennants, stars, and circles. Hope that's enough threes!
Recipe:
Boom! stamp set
Fanfare Level 2 papers
Cranberry, White Daisy cardstock
Black marker
Pacifica ink
Cranberry baker's twine
Gold star brads (Creative Impressions)
Art Philosophy cartridge: pennants

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Hope you had a great time at the retreat and great use of 3 shapes. Love the boom pennant.

Melissa Robinson said...

FUN layout and great throwback to that paper pack! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Brandi said...

Great layout, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca