Friday, March 25, 2016

Got Milk? Layout

I loved these pictures of my boys scarfing down Oreos, but I had the hardest time figuring out how to scrap them. Finally, with the help of a few challenges, I came up with an idea and ran with it! Thanks to Lasting Memories for their Black Tie Affair challenge (I went with lots of black); Sketch-n-Scrap for their Throwback Thursday Sketch #3; Heart to Heart for their Fern color challenge (inspired me to use my Fern paper and ink pad for the first time) and Scrapbook Challenges for their Chevron challenge.
Recipe:
In the Background, Washi Wonder & A Chocolate Affair stamp sets
Enchantment Paper Fundamentals: Fern
Black, Fern, Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstock
Black & Fern ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Black gingham ribbon
Black brad & button brad
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: large heart, tag
Heart punch (EK Success)

13 comments:

Lori said...

This is a fantastic layout! Love the green on the black, and that tag is really cute! Way to go on getting so many challenges done for one layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

I also forgot to add, thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories and at Scrapbook Challenges, too!

Lisa in Texas said...

Loving all the black, perfect for your theme!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Love the dark colors! Perfect little tag too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Brandi said...

I love that smile, it is perfect! I love the colours they work so well with the pictures! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Natalie Dill said...

What a cutie! Thanks for playing at SBC!

Unknown said...

Sometimes those are the best pictures when they are just being themselves and silly! I love the way you did your layout and the cute tag too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Kelly said...

So fun! Love the dark background that sets off the papers and photo! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

kate blue said...

adorable! love the black background with the white pen; one of my favs! kate (SBC)

Sura said...

Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Karen said...

Aw super cute layout! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Very cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Wendy said...

WOW - that is a record number of challenges! Way to go! This is a great memory and the layout is fabulous! The title makes me giggle too! I am so glad that you joined us at Lasting Memories and I hope to see your work again soon!