Thursday, March 17, 2016

Celebrate America Layout

It's been a busy week and I'm getting ready to head off to a scrapbook retreat tomorrow, but I wanted to share a layout I finished this week. Everyone seems to be working on St. Patrick's day pictures this week, so there are a lot of challenges featuring green, but I happened to be scrapping July 4th pictures. I did manage to play along with the green themed mood board challenge at Creating with Paper and More. I loved the row of hearts dangling from string, so that idea inspired me to hang some of the stars on my layout. Click on the link above to play along with this fun challenge!

Recipe:
American Celebration & July Word puzzle stamp sets
Superhero & Typeset Level 2 papers
Indian Corn Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Indian Corn Blue, Moonstruck, Cranberry & Black ink
Black marker
Dimensional Elements chipboard: Quotes
White baker's twine
Silver Star & Americana Primitive Star brads (Creative Impressions)
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16Jan3

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Fantastic double page layout and love your inspiration of dangling stars! Thanks for playing along in my Scrappy Friends March Mood Board Challenge! :)