Saturday, January 5, 2019

Going to the Zoo Layout

Do you ever have times when you're scrapbooking a place or event that you've scrapbooked several times, and it's hard to figure out how to get a fresh look? I find that happens to me when I'm working with zoo pictures, which is why I don't even bring the camera anymore when we visit the zoo! For this layout, I tried to bring a fresh look using some older papers and embellishments in combination with a brand new sketch from Rochelle Spears.
Recipe:
Distressed Backgrounds stamp set
Expedition papers
Olive & Autumn Terracotta cardstock
Olive, Chocolate & Autumn Terracotta ink
Vellum animals (from my stash)
Natural Twill ribbon
Timberline Assortment wooden shapes
Cork Hearts & Arrow stickers (American Crafts)
Safari Font stickers (Karen Foster Designs)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: rings
Pattern: Rochelle Spears January 2019 sketch

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I always take a lot of pictures of animals at the zoo, but rarely scrap them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

great page-love the animals