Monday, January 21, 2019

Living Desert Layout

I finished several layouts of the Los Angeles Zoo and now I'm moving on to another zoo, this time in Palm Desert. My husband took the boys, so I had to ask him for details from which to write the  journaling. It makes for a nice change to have his perspective covered in our family scrapbooks. BTW, this is my intro page for the Living Desert, and I realized after I did the journaling that the pictures don't show any animals, but trust me, they were there!
Recipe:
Clementine papers
Creme Brulee, Saddle, Twilight & Colonial White cardstock
Saddle, Sorbet & Twilight ink
Twilight (CTMH) & Coffee (Zig) markers
Field Notes Journaling Ephemera Collection (American Crafts)
My Crush Best Day Ever arrow sticker
Sorbet ribbon
Natural hemp
Cricut Art Philosophy + Artiste cartridges: title (created in Cricut Design Space)
Cricut Southwest cartridge: cacti, flower
Pattern: Let's Scrap sketch 1-15-19 (right side only)
Challenges: Lasting Memories This or That - Trims challenge (I used ribbon, hemp, and paper strips)

3 comments:

CathQuillScrap said...

Awesome layout... love how you did your title. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lets Scrap Sketches.

scrapqueen141 said...

I love the way you did your banners on the side as your title! Great idea and great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Blessings, Jamie

Deanna said...

I really like the alpha banners down the side! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)