Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Under the Sea Layout

I was having one of those days when I didn't want to scrap any of the pictures I had been working on recently, so a detour to my daughter's school scrapbook did the trick. The layout is probably a little too busy, but I had so many fun pictures and they inspired ideas I wanted to use. Not sure what I could have cut out, so you get to enjoy (or endure) them all - LOL!

The picture on the far right flips up and there's another photo and this journaling card hidden underneath:
Recipe:
Pet Shop papers & stickers (KI Memories)
Sky, Chocolate & Goldrush cardstock
Pure Brown marker (Zig)
Let's Go Tidbits (Chic Tags)
Autumn Terracotta organdy ribbon
Hopscotch PML card
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: waves, turtle, fish
Cricut Artistry cartridge: octopus, whale, crab, starfish
Pattern: Let's Scrap 2-15-19 sketch

3 comments:

scrapqueen141 said...

Fun layout and looks like it was a fun outing! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

CathQuillScrap said...

Wonderful layout with all the pics... sometimes it's not easy to leave any out as they all form part of the story. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

life documented said...

great photos! so glad you could play along at Let's Scrap Sketches!!!