Monday, March 18, 2019

Class of 2014 Layout

I'm cranking out the 2014 layouts (finally), and hope to be caught up on my scrapbooking by 2030 - LOL! If only my family would stop doing fun things that I need to photograph. Since my nephew just graduated from college, it's about time that I scrapbook his high school graduation, don't you think? He went on to get his degree in video game programming, so I felt it was appropriate to use some of the Proplayer paper that I had in my stash, and I added a few school themed canvas stickers. I also pulled an adhesive backed twill sheet out of my stash, cut a circle, and stamped part of my title on it; I think I purchased the package in 2007 and never even opened it, so I'm glad to see at least a little bit of it put to use.
Recipe:
Noted backgrounds & Pen Pal Alphabet stamp sets
Proplayer papers
Black & Whisper cardstock
Black, Whisper & Slate ink
Black marker
Typeset Complements canvas stickers
Red Shimmer Trim
Adhesive-backed twill
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: 2014
Pattern: EMS Sketch 19 (reversed)
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart By the Numbers; Scrap With Stacy photo inspiration (my color scheme was inspired by the red, black, and gold balloons)



6 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Wonderfully done layout!

CatScrapbooking said...

It always feels great to complete some of those layouts! This is the perfect graduation layout. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

Great layout! I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Stacy H-W said...

This is such a great layout!! I think you killed it!! Thanks for playing along this month at Scrappy Friends!!

Alyson Mayo said...

I love this layout - what a great graduation celebration! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart :)

Melissa Robinson said...

What a fabulous layout! Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Melissa Robinson
H2H Design Team Member