Sunday, March 17, 2019

Cutie Layout

Loved these pictures I took of a friend's little girl at our house, so I just had to create a layout around them! I decided not to put any identifying details on the front of the layout for privacy reasons, so my journaling is hidden behind one of the pictures. The papers and stickers are from a super old SEI kit I purchased but then tucked away in my stash, so I am glad to break it out and use some of it.
Recipe:
Aunt Gertie's Garden papers and stickers (SEI)
Garden Green & Blush ink
Mind Your Manners Ephemera (Bella Blvd)
DIY Shop cork sticker (American Crafts)
Pink ric-rac (Costco Ribbon Boutique)
Pattern: Scraplift from Linda at Scrapbbok.com based on this sketch
Challenges: Joy of Sets Tic-Tac-Toe board - I chose the left column with green, embellishments (heart, flowers), and rectangle photos, paper mat)

10 comments:

Krafty Kaylin said...

this scrapbooking page is precious. thanks for sharing with us at JOSTTT.

Angie McKenzie said...

Cute scrapbook layout. Thanks for participating in the #JOSTTT003 challenge.

Fiona said...

So lovely to see a layout as part of the challenge - I have to get myself organised again and getting doing some scrapping instead of cards - a great take on our grid - thanks for joining us at JOSTTT and hope to see you again next month.

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Lovely scrapbook page. Thanks for joining #JOSTTT003 challenge x

Andrea said...

Such a beautiful layout and I love that you joined in the Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe challenge with it. Hope to see you again next month. #JOSTTT003

traighpapercrafting.wordpress.com said...

Such a gorgeous layout, I haven't tried scrapbooking yet but maybe one of these days I'll be brave enough to give it a go.

Laura's Craft Closet said...

Beautiful layout! The stickers you found in your stash go so well with it, too. Thank you for sharing with us at Joy of Sets!! —Laura (DT)

Sarah Keerie said...

I love your scrapbook layout :) Thanks for joining #JOSTTT03 challenge :) x

Sarah Keerie said...

Oh golly love your layout. You'e reminded me that I have some SEI stashed around which I kept from when I had my shop! Thanks for joining the #JOSTTT003

Sandra Mastello said...

Such a precious page! Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT!