Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Our Adventure Continues Layout

It's been a while since I scrapped any London photos, but I'm out of other developed photos so I thought I would plow through some more of the thousands we took on our trip in 2017! I've already done a couple of Westminster Abbey layouts (see here and here), but I had a few leftover photos of the outside, so I grabbed a Let's Scrap sketch and started working. I also incorporate a Baker's Dozen challenge from Scrapbook.com, where people suggest items to use on your page. When there are 13 items in the list, everyone gets to work trying to fit them all on their layout. I've included the list, so see if you can find them all on my page!
1. Clouds
2. Color: Blue
3. Tear
4. Doodle
5. Stitches
6. Use 3 Pictures
7. Ink Edges
8. Arrow
9. Polka Dots
10. Banners
11. Lace
12. Pop Up with Foam
13. Sanding/Distress
I popped up the brown piece of cardstock with foam tape so the Westminster Abbey
brochure could slide in and out more easily.
Recipe:
Spot On Backgrounds stamp set
Color Kaleidoscope papers
Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock
Black, Chocolate & Glacier ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Embroidery Paper Whispers & Destination London stickers (Mrs. Grossman's Paper Company)
MAMBI Sticks Our Adventure epoxy stickers (MAMBI)
Color Kaleidoscope stickers
Heavenly Blue stitched grosgrain ribbon
Black Dymo label
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners
Pattern: Let's Scrap 8-1-19 sketch (left side only)
Challenges: Scrapbook.comhttps://www.scrapbook.com/Baker's Dozen challenge 

1 comment:

CathQuillScrap said...

Wonderful layout. Love how you managed to incorporate so much into your page. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lets Scrap Sketches.