Saturday, June 15, 2024

I Can't Feel My Face Layout

I vaguely remember taking these photos to text to my hubby during a break in getting dental work done, but when I ran across them again, I just couldn't help laughing at how silly I look! But in the spirit of keeping it real and showing everyday life, I decided to scrap them anyways, along with a warning to my candy-loving kids about the dangers of sugar on their teeth. Hope this layout makes you smile - and then go out to brush your teeth!

Recipe:
I Want Candy papers
Glacier, Ballerina, Sapphire & White Daisy cardstock
Glacier & Ballerina ink
Gypsy marker
Seas the Day enamel dots
Halloween mix epoxy stars (Bella Blvd)
Pearl Opaques
Yellow grosgrain ribbon (Offray)
Cricut Design Space: title using BFC Night Kiss
Cricut Art Philosophy cartrdige: tag
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: candy
Pattern: Rochelle Spears June 2024 Sketch

Challenges: Let's Craft & Create #208 AG + ribbon; Scrap With Stacy June 2024 Tic Tac Toe board (used enamel dots + circle + stars)

Festive Fridays #161 (Used purple + blue + pearls + memory keeping + ribbon)

2 comments:

jaydeestamping said...

Cheryl, your post reminded me of the last time I had dental work done - widsom tooth extraction on Halloween!!! I love that you scrapped your experience and yes, it did bring a smile to my face. Fablous use of the DSPs and the circle and rectangles work so well together. the die-cut sweeties were the perfect touch! So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Beth McCullough said...

Cheryl, you just made me smile! If only our kids would listen, but they seem to want to learn all the lessons the hard way! Love your layout and keeping it real. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)