Sunday, June 2, 2024

Brianna's Baptism Layout for Lasting Memories #704

Good morning, and a happy new month to you. Over at Lasting Memories, Jill designed five new challenges for you to enjoy this month based on some of her favorite things. The first is a favorite sketch, and those of you who follow my blog know I love sketches! I will occasionally create a layout without first consulting a sketch, but it's rare. When I can't find one that works for me, I design one just so I can see how the overall layout will look. It's hard for me to pick a favorite (kind of like a mom picking her favorite child - LOL), but I do love this one and have used it several times in my scrapping. We would love to see you play along with this challenges using a favorite sketch, and feel free to click on the label EMS Sketch Challenges at the bottom of this post if you need some inspiration.

Here's my sketch:

And here's my layout:



Recipe:
This Happened stamp set
Dream Maker papers
Toffee, Brown Bag, Lemonade & White Daisy cardstock
Brown Bag, Sapphire & Lilac Mist ink
Prussian Blue fineliner pen (iBayam)
Fun at the Beach stickers (Scissor Sisters)
Molly Treasures & Text sticker (Bella Blvd)
Copper eyelets (Making Memories)
Beige Adornaments fibers (Creating Keepsakes)
Cricut Design Space: title using Thick font
Cricut Artiste cartridge: sun

No comments: