Thursday, June 27, 2024

A Perfect 10 Layout

In 2017, my daughter just happened to have the #10 jersey for her soccer team, so when it came time to scrapbook these photos of her on picture day, I thought it would be fun to list different characteristics, ending with "a perfect 10!" I had to drag out a lot of stamps to complete the list and now have to put them all away, but at least some sets that have been a bit neglected got to see the light of day.

Recipe:
Solos "Y", Vintage Type, Friendship Alphabet Small, Framework Alphabet. You Are . . ., Checklist, My Game, Captured Happiness (the only stamp set that's not at least five years old!), All the Details, Live Out Loud & Best Shot stamp sets
Something Fierce, Summer Celebration B&T Combo Pack & May / June 2022 Mix-In papers
Pewter & White Daisy cardstock
Watermelon, Ballerina & Black ink
White Daisy rub-ons
Black baker's twine
Flower Cup & Hearts sequins (Tree House Studio)
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #240

Challenges: Little Red Wagon #762 Layer It Up; Color My Heart Color Dare #605 (I chose pink as my extra color)

Retro Rubber Challenges#233 (used the right column with Sequins + Twine + Rub-on, and all my stamps are long discontinued except the one that I mentioned above)

6 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Wow - hot pink! Perfect colour to showcase your photos. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Debi said...

Love the list of characteristics! You can never go wrong with Pink! Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

Heather said...

Cheryl, this is such a fabulous layout - I LOVE all the pink! I'm sure they do, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Cat Nowak said...

How great is this layout. Love how you pulled the paper to match your photos. Thank you for playing with Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Loving all the pink in patterned papers, embellishments, and photos. Beautiful memory page. Thanks for sharing with us for Color Dare.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a perfect layout! Cute photos and I love all the fun sentiments to create the story. And of course, pink was the obvious, perfect choice! ;-) Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.