Saturday, August 29, 2026

Father's Day 2019 Layout

I've been busy putting our house back together after we packed up five rooms in order to refinish the hardwood floors, so although the floors now look beautiful, I haven't had much time for scrapbooking. Today I decided to just make the time, so here is my latest layout. It features photos from Father's Day 2019, including a few of the card I made for my hubby and that all the kids signed. Enjoy!

Recipe:
Party Invitation stamp set
Country Woods paper (SU)
Joy in the Journey paper
Journey & Saffron cardstock
Journey & Saffron ink
Ocean marker
Mars Black Fineliner pen (iBayam)
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Gold metallic pen (Staedltler)
A Father's Love sticker (BoBunny)
Wood veneers (Amazon)
Gold Heart paper clip (American Crafts)
Ruby chevron ribbon
Chevron embossing folder
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Cricut Design Space: title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #117

Challenges: Can You Handle the Pressure? Used a chevron pattern on the yellow cardstock + includes optional twist of bees; Pick 3 Challenge #8 - I used polka dots paper + stamping (on tag) + insects (bees); Little Red Wagon #873 Anything times 3 - I used 3 wood veneers.

No comments: