My goal last month was to finish scrapping the photos from April 29 of our 2017 trip to London, and I almost made it but got distracted at the last moment and didn't end up getting this one done. Oops! Well, I finished it up today with some photos of the interior of the National Gallery, and I am pretty please with how it came out. Since the photos sat on my desk for a couple weeks, I had a chance to realize that the papers I had originally chosen were too busy, so I dug deep into my stash and found some other papers that I paired up with a new butterfly stamp set. I decided not to add any journaling, but hopefully the title speaks for itself.
And here are a couple of close-ups of the layout:
Recipe:
Let Your Dreams Take Flight stamp set (Recollections)
Vicki Boutin Printed Mixed Media paper (American Crafts)
8.5" x 11" paper and word sticker from my stash (source unknown)
Jingle All the Way - Coal Plaid/Gingham paper (Simple Stories)
Scarlet, Black & White cardstock
White Daisy textured cardstock
Black striped grosgrain ribbon
Black embroidery floss
Black and white glitter eyelets (Eyelet Outlet)
Black label tape (Dymo)
Heart punch (EK Success)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #107 (left side only)
Challenges: NBUS Challenge #89 My never before used stuff was the recently purchased Recollections butterfly stamp; Neglected Stuff Challenges the red and black patterned paper and the striped ribbon; Paper Rocks Scissors #19 Used scissors to fussy cut the stamped butterflies; Heart’s Quest Challenge Blog #87 Red and black punched hearts; Triple B Anything goes including a bird, a bloom, and/or a butterfly.




No comments:
Post a Comment