I've gotten into the habit of scrapping all the miscellaneous photos from a month on one layout so I don't have to do a bunch of one photo layouts, so here is the one with the random photos from June 2019. Fun fact: there are actually only two pieces of patterned paper on here (the two backgrounds), and the banners were decorated using stamps and stencils.
Recipe:
Background Builders stamp set
Botanical Textures paper (SU)
Cranberry, Black, Pebble, Glacier & White cardstock
Cranberry, Black & Charcoal ink
White gel pen
Mars Black fineliner pen (iBayam)
Color Kaleidoscope Thickers (American Crafts)
Glitter Black & White enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet)
Black Bigger Brad
Red gingham & Black organdy ribbons (Offray)
Geometric washi tape (Recollections)
Tim Holtz Burlap stencil (Stampers Anonymous)
Cricut Design Space: title, frame, pocket, tags, banner, flowers
Pattern: Let's Scrap 6-1-18
Challenges: Little Red Wagon #872 Q is for Quote (I'm not sure if I can enter more than one project per challenge, but I am on a roll with the quotes - used a quote from the movie He Said, She Said on the pocket, plus the words, "Living the dream!" are a quote I found on Facebook from my kids at the time I took the picture of them at the park; Neglected Stuff Challenges I haven't pulled the Color Kaleidoscope Thickers out to use since June 2025; One More Page Any scrapbook layout; Stencil Fun Used a stencil to add a pattern to my grey banners; Triple B Anything goes including a bird, a bloom, and/or a butterfly.


No comments:
Post a Comment