Friday, August 2, 2013

EMS Sketch Challenge 47 - Good Eating

It's time for another sketch challenge! Who wants to play? You have the whole month to complete a layout based on the sketch and then post your layout online and link your post to this post. On the 5th of next month, I will post the "winner" of this month's sketch, and that layout will be featured on my blog, along with an opportunity for the winner to be a guest designer for the next sketch. Can't wait to see what all you creative people do with the sketch!

The sketch:
My layout:
Recipe:
Key to My Heart & Bohemian Alphabet stamp sets
For Always Level 2 papers
Saddle & White Daisy cardstock
Saddle & Black ink
Mocha Opaques
Challenges: 4 Crafty Girls Bling challenge

Please link your completed layout here by 8/31/13 at 11:59 pm PST!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohhh, this is a good one! I love how it fills the page! Count me in to play! :) Wendy B

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl! I finally created a layout with one of your sketches! I have been wanting to do that for like forever! I'll try to do it more often. ;-)

Tanya said...

A fabulous sketch, as always! Glad I finally got to play with it! :)