Monday, August 5, 2013

July Sketch Winner!

Another month has gone by and I had the difficult task of choosing just one person to be the winner for the July sketch challenge. So, without further ado, the winner is (drum roll please) . . . Wendy, with her fabulous layout featuring pictures from Cumberland State Forest in Australia. I've been a long-time fan of Wendy, who has the ability to put seamlessly blend elements from different digital kits into beautiful, cohesive layouts. I've posted Wendy's layout below, but feel free to check out her inspiring online gallery at Splitcoast Stampers. Wendy, I would also like to invite you to be a guest designer for next month's sketch, so please contact me to get the details.


Thanks to all who participated this month! Don't forget to check out this month's sketch and post a link to your interpretation of it by August 31st for your chance to be featured.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise I received when I opened my e-mail today! Thanks for choosing my layout! :) If you want, you can PM me on SCS for the details about guest designing! Thanks!!

Wendy B

Anonymous said...

A very talented scrapper for sure! Love this!