Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Star Wars Christmas Card

The youth pastor at our church is a little quirky, so I thought he and his wife would appreciate a card that's not my normal "sweetly pretty" style. I had purchased the "Force Is With You" digital cartridge from Cricut a few months ago, so I decided to use the Leia image and dress her in an ugly Christmas sweater. It was super simple to make (except for trimming the paper for the sweater), but hopefully they will get a giggle out of it!
And the sentiment inside . . .

Recipe:
Snowhaven papers
White Daisy, Black, & Cranberry cardstock
Font: Berlin Sans FB Demi
Challenges: Bitten By the Bug Christmas cards

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Such a cute idea, to use this image for a Christmas card. Who doesn't love Star Wars! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love this! I have considered purchasing this cart! great job and thanks for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2

Alicia

Scrapping Girl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! So fun! I'm sure they will love it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 and hope you have a very merry Christmas!
:)
Michelle