Sunday, May 5, 2019

Thrill Seekers Layout

Another layout I completed on National Scrapbook Day, also from Sea World. The roller coaster die-cut from my Cricut You are Here Cartridge is so darling but not something I think I'll use often, so I jumped at the chance to include it here.
Recipe:
Extreme Caps Alphabet stamp set
Tinkering papers
Sky, Slate, Lemon & Cranberry cardstock
Cranberry, Twilight & Clover Meadow ink ink
White enamel stars
Our Adventure circle sticker (MAMBI)
Field Notes Thickers (American Crafts)
Red ric-rac
Cricut You are Here cartridge: roller coaster, cars
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #167 (rotated right)
Challenges: The Crafter's Cafe #218 - make your own background and/or use dies or punches (I went with die-cuts, although I kinda created my own background with the little visual scene of the roller coaster); Double Trouble #27 - SomeThing, AnyThing & EveryThing (Thing 1 - I never used the roller coaster die-cut before, Thing 2 - I also played along with the Crafter's Cafe challenge, Thing 3 - I stamped my title plus added 2 sentiment stickers).

3 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Like that you turned the sketch and it really is a great interpretation of it with the added enhancement of the roller coaster...EVEN better than the sketch. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie R said...


What a fabulous way to use the design for your scrapbook. I like that the banners are turned on their sides with the ric-rac and then the addition of the roller coaster image. Very nice! Thank you for joining in at the Double Trouble Challenge #27.

Dorothy S said...

What a great way to use that layout - and the Cricut cuts are perfect. I have never used a Cricut, but I can certainly see how much fun you can have! Thank you for joining the current challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. Dorothy S, DT member