Saturday, October 26, 2019

Carnival Fun 2014 Layout

Between using a few of these photos last year for my daughter's school album and some more for a layout of the kids in costume, I feel like I've scrapped these photos a lot, but I think this is my last time! I scraplifted a layout from Scrapbook.com and played along with several challenges for inspiration.
Recipe:
You're My Happy, Art Philosophy Seasons & Express Postage stamp set
Trick or Treat double sided paper from my stash
Creme Brulee, Lilac Mist, Sunset, Canary & White Daisy cardstock
Sunset, Lilac Mist and Greg Wool ink
Black marker
Sunset twine
Sunset metal tag
Orange eyelets (Making Memories)
Cats & Bats enamel dots
Field Notes Ephemera (American Crafts)
Cloud edge scissors (Fiskars)
Artistry cartridge: pumpkin, arrow
Challenges: Bitten By the Bug Pumpkin theme; The Studio Challenges one piece of patterned paper (mine was two sided, so I used both sides); Use Your Stuff #379 tic-tac-toe (I chose the enamel dots, metal and stamp column plus the enamel dots, arrow, and blue row)

7 comments:

missgailly said...

Lots of fun photos in this great layout! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Dorlene Durham said...

Super cute layout and photos. Art Philosophy is one of my most used cartridges. There’s so many great cuts availalbe. Thanks for joking the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. I hope you continue to join our linkages. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Scrapping Girl said...

I love your layout and also find challenges help me be creative. Sometimes I get stuck on too many possibilities and having to start something specific for a challenge requirement really helps break the creative block! I love to scrapbook pics and your layout looks like it highlights some wonderful fun memories with your cute pumpkin accents. Love that you included some journaling too! Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2 for our pumpkin challenge!
:)
Michelle

Caroline said...

Nice job on your layout! I love all the pictures! The fall colors are so pretty and you have so many fun elements to your layout. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

moknowsall said...

Fun layout. I have that paper too. I love to scrap Halloween because there is always a lot of bright colors. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great job on you layout! you are quite the consummate scrapbooker...I only wish I could keep up with you. I have been slacking thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at BBTB2. Good Luck!

Alicia

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Love the pattern paper you chose. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.