Friday, April 26, 2024

Best Math Day Layout

I'm almost done with second grade photos for my son's elementary school album, so today I decided to scrapbook this random photo we took of my son and his "Best Math Day Ever" award. Learning did not come easy to him, so this was a huge deal! There is a lot of stamping on this layout, and I even fussy cut the big XOXO, the talk bubble, and the owls after I stamped them. I was tempted to put lots of numbers on the layout because of the math theme, but decided to just use the measuring tape ribbon, then I stamped plus signs on the red ring, and the X could stand for multiplication and the O for zero, so those are my math tributes.

Recipe:
Happy Everything, Priceless Love Word Puzzle, Live Out Loud, Balloon Talk, Whooo's Your Valentine & Classmate Alphabet stamp sets
Moon Doggie papers
Garden Green, Cranberry, Bamboo, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Garden Green, Cranberry, Bamboo, Cocoa, Chocolate, Black, Indian Corn Blue & Honey ink
Black marker
Everyday Moments pocket Card (Scrapbook.com)
Measure Up ribbon (Offray)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: hearts, arrow
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #609

Challenges: Colorful Options Rainbow Colors; Heart's Quest Challenge Blog #52 (chose XOXO + stamped hearts)

1 comment:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Cheryl: your scrapbook layout using HQ #52 was done creatively for your son's math award! Wonderful usage of the sketch design, too! Thanks for participating! --Becca