Sunday, June 9, 2024

SBTS 2017 Layout for Lasting Memories #705

It's Sunday again, and that means another fun challenge from Lasting Memories. This month, Jill is challenging us to use some favorite things, and today's item is a favorite tool. I love my Cricut, so I considered using that, but I also love my stamps, so I decided to feature a few of them; I stamped and colored in the hand and picnic basket, plus I stamped my title. We would love to have you join us to show off a layout using your favorite tool, so click on the link above to get the details!

These photos were taken at performances of Shakespeare By the Sea in San Pedro.
Recipe:
Limited Edition, Urban Alphabet & Build a Picnic stamp sets
Kraft, Saddle & White Daisy cardstock
Saddle, Dutch Blue & Black ink
Black marker
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Gold metallix marker
These Are My People sticker
Candid Moments PML cards
Halloween Mix epoxy stars (Bella Blvd)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #5

Challenges: Farm Quest Challenge #53 Picnic things

1 comment:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Cheryl: this is an awesome layout showcasing aspects before, after, during the event performance you attended! Your sketch design worked perfectly for your selected photos, too! The picnic basket and cluster of circles/journaling makes for a great accent corner! Your layout reflects that you had a terrific time! Thanks for creating and sharing for FarmQuest #53! --Becca