I love these photos of our cat Sif when she was a kitten, especially the top one where she is eying our older cat Thor as if wondering how long he will tolerate her presence on the bed - LOL! I started my layout with the sketch below, but I decided to squash the photos together and used the fun circle frame cut file to create a wreath around the photos, which I decorated with hearts and pet embellishments. Hope you like it!
Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Small stamp set
Chloe patterned paper & stickers (Bella Blvd)
Fern & Crystal Blue cardstock
Clear vellum
Autumn Terracotta & Crystal Blue ink
Chip Ciao Thickers (Bella Blvd)
DE Quotes chipboard
Autumn Terracotta baker's twine
Warm & Cozy enamel dots (Altenew)
Clear embossing powder
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: hearts, tag
Cricut Design Space: ACOT large circle frame, Zzz (using Maiandra GD font)
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #723 (from Facebook group)
Challenges: A Cut Above Anything Goes including a die-cut; Heart’s Quest Challenge Blog #87 Anything with a heart goes; Pick 3 Challenge #8 I picked wreath + polka dots + stamping.



No comments:
Post a Comment