Thursday, April 15, 2010

LOAD #15 - Japanese Tea Garden

I started this layout this weekend at my scrapbooking retreat, and, since I didn't have my Wishblade with me, one of the ladies let me use her Cricut. She had a cartridge called Pagoda, and I used it to cut out the cherry tree branch and the harmony tag. Then when I got home, I finished the layout by using my Wishblade to create the bridge and the title. I also added some highlights using the Blush ribbon, and I made a vellum pocket. So this layout was partially created this weekend and partially finished today! The design is Swing Rhythm from Imagine.



Recipe:
Emporium Level 2 papers
Cocoa, Blush, Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Vellum
Cocoa & Crystal Blue ink
Cocoa marker
Colonial White brads
Blush Ribbon Rounds
Pagoda Cartridge (Cricut)
Pepita MT font (Wishblade)

4 comments:

Linda said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/IMG_0316.jpg

I do a calender for each month and then pick my favorite pictures for the month and put them on the opposite page. I am obviously a little behind if I am just doing April!

Benjaman said...

Beautiful layout, excellent paper choices and just really wonderful. TFS.

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2010/04/load-15.html

Cheryl Even said...

Linda, cute idea putting dates on the caterpillars' feet and listing important events on the body! Michelle, I left you a comment on your blog.