Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LOAD #21 - Cable Cars

This layout is quite a change from flowers and old houses, but I loved using the You Rock papers, new to the CTMH lineup this Spring. I also enjoyed sanding the cardstock to get a distressed look, something I rarely do with larger pieces of paper. In this case, it fit the industrial theme quite well. If you've ever wondered exactly how a cable car runs, click on the picture to read the journaling; it's pretty cool!



Recipe:
Gear Up & Extreme Caps stamp sets
You Rock Level 2 papers
Outdoor Denim, Garden Green & White Daisy cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Garnet, Olive & Goldrush inks
Outdoor Denim My Accents & Mini Medley
3-D foam tape

3 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2010/04/load-21-stop-smell-flowers.html

Linda Norman said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/IMG_0323.jpg

Punmpkin patching again! One of my sons kept wanting to go in the straw maze but he was only three so grandpa kept following him and asking him where now?

Cheryl Even said...

Linda, cute title. I will have to remember that if my family ever gets to go to a straw maze.