Saturday, April 10, 2010

LOAD #10 - Captured Moments

No internet access at the retreat, plus I don't have my scanner, so I can't post my layouts this weekend. Don't let that stop you from posting yours, however. I'll update when I come home on Monday. Hopefully I will have completed a ton of layouts!

********************
Monday afternoon: I am having a few scanning problems, but I'm determined to get all my LOAD layouts posted today! Here is another one from our San Francisco vacation. I used a masking technique to create the little images in the filmstrip. If you want to know how to create and use a mask, see my masking tutorial here.



Recipe:
Picture Perfect, Family Ties Adults & Neighborhood stamp sets
Emporium Level 2 papers
Barn Red & Colonial White cardstock
Cocoa & Crystal Blue ink
Colonial White brads
Prismacolor watercolor pencils
Blending pen

2 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2010/04/load-10-family-whooooo-loves.html

Linda said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/DSCF0010-1.jpg

My kids to help me in the kitchen! I rarely get asparagus ready anymore, the kids do it!