Thursday, September 1, 2011

Knott's Berry Farm Layout

I have been subscribing to Scrapbooks, Etc. for many years now, but I usually read the articles, look at the samples, think "I should try some of those great ideas," and file each issue away. Today I decided to challenge myself to pull out a recent issue and actually use it! I picked up the August issue and flipped through until I found a layout that I liked (page 16). I scraplifted the large circle and small circles, the strips of patterned paper, and the general arrangement of the layout. Love how this one turned out, so I may keep this magazine out and try to get inspired some more.


Recipe:
Zippidee Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Bamboo, Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue, Honey & Colonial White cardstock
Cranberry ink
Indian Corn Blue marker
Mileposts Shapes
Indian Corn Blue embroidery floss
Sunflower Bigger Brads
Title: cut out on my Wishblade using Berlin Sans FB Demi font

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Knott's Berry Farm! I haven't been there since I was about 5 or 6! Ahh, the memories. I really should try doing more scrapbooking.

Linda Norman said...

I love this layout! The way you used the papers! Very graphic and fun!