Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 39 Layout Linky - Airport Santa

It's Friday already and I haven't posted my 52 Weeks Challenge layout linky yet! I'm sorry. I had a layout sitting on my scrapdesk all week, and I know it needs some finishing touches, but I can't figure out what else to do with it. I decided to call it done for now and just post it. Maybe I'll revisit it in the future and be struck with some brilliant idea on how to polish it up. Anyway, here it is, featuring a picture we snapped in the airport McDonalds. I guess even Santa gets Big Mac Attacks! The pattern is Performance from Magic.

By the way, I am going to attempt to do a layout a day (LOAD) for October. Anyone want to join me?  If so, let me know and I'll be sure to check your blog and comment on your layouts. Please do the same for me so we can encourage each other to keep going!


Recipe:
Share the Magic & Friendship Alphabet Small stamp sets
Believe Level 2 papers
White Daisy & Sky cardstock
White Daisy textured cardstock
Holiday Red, Black, Bamboo, Sweet Leaf, Sky & Versamark ink
Holiday Red, Sweet Leaf & Bamboo markers
Black embossing powder
DE Monograms "S", "A", "N" & "T"
3-D foam tape

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 39 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

1 comment:

awjmgmom said...

I think it's cute as is! (I can see journaling strips staggered along the side of the picture (left) to cover the knees and highlight the faces.)

pray for courage to do a LOAD for me as well! Camping this weekend and then I think we settle into a routine more.... wouldn't that be nice.

God Bless your weekend!