Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 36 Layout Linky - Southern California Snowstorm

This layout is pretty simple, and I used some non-CTMH patterned paper and stamps, but I love the story behind it. Please click on the picture to enlarge it so you can read the journaling. I'm sure all you moms out there have a similar naughty child story to tell! I used two sketches from Stickersnfun.com for the design.


Recipe:
Ice Crystals (CTMH) & Simple Type Alphabet (SU) stamp sets
Snowflake paper (unknown source)
Chocolate,Lilac Mist & Craft cardstock
Chocolate, Lilac Mist & Versamark ink
Chocolate marker
Blue sparkles
White embossing powder

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 36 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.


1 comment:

Linda Norman said...

My daughter did something like that once but with Dr Smith's diaper cream on our sofa. Needless to say I was a little upset and discovered Kid and Pet cleaner that work awesomely! You look much calmer than I was!