Monday, September 12, 2011

Week 37 Layout Linky

I've been stalling on my layout linky for this week, hoping that I would have a chance to get a layout finished, but alas, it is not going to happen! I have a card workshop to finish, and for some reason it's taking me forever. The cards aren't complicated, but the paper pack is not one of my favorites, so I'm finding it harder to get inspired. If I can get the cards done and all my prep work finished by Wednesday, I may be able to squeeze out a layout this week. Think positive thoughts, Cheryl!

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 37 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

1 comment:

Linda Norman said...

I forgot to post this week but I had a layout done if you want to check it out!

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2011/09/mayberry-birthday.html