Sunday, January 10, 2021

British Museum Layout

It's Sunday and time for another challenge from Lasting Memories. As their guest designer for January, I got to find out about the challenges early, and this one is really fun: create a layout about a favorite place you've visited. I knew I wanted to create a layout about my trip to London with my hubby in 2017, so I pulled out photos from one of our favorite spots, the British Museum. It's a must-see for anyone who loves ancient history, and I sincerely envy those who live in London and can access it any time they want! This layout was a little challenging for me because the photos seemed to call for a heritage look and that's not my strong point, but I did my best. Come join in the fun at Lasting Memories; the challenges run until January 30! 

Recipe:
Bingo Alphabet & Eclectic Edges stamp sets
Yesterday & Today papers
Espresso & Cocoa cardstock
Espresso, Cocoa & Toffee ink
Brown marker (Zig)
Let's Wander Tag Journal Pieces & sticker (American Crafts)
Adornaments Beige fibers (EK Success)
Square ribbon slide (MM)
Metal Love Charms (MM)
Pewter brad
Grey polka dot washi tape
Opaque Matte texture paste (Ranger)
3-D foam tape
Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil (Stampers Anonymous)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 70 (turned upside down)

No comments: