Tuesday, January 12, 2021

EMS Sketch Challenge 97 + Fun @ CCV Layout

It's a new year and here's my first scrapbook sketch for 2021! There are lots of photos on it, but the mats help separate them a little and give the pages definition. I stuck pretty close to the sketch for my layout, but feel free change it up as needed, and don't forget to post a link to your completed layout in the comments section below. Happy scrapping!

The sketch:

My layout:

Recipe:
I Love Halloween papers (Echo Park)
Paprika, Garden Green, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Sunset, Garden Green & Black ink
Black marker
Heartfelt Whimsy felt die cuts
Hodge Podge Color-Ready alphabet stickers
Garden Green brads
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: journaling frame
Challenges: Use Your Stuff #413 All About the New (used my new Echo Park Halloween papers!); The Studio Challenges Old and New (used new Halloween papers plus old felt die-cuts and alphabet stickers)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks for the sketch!! :) I changed a little but I think you can still see it.
https://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2021/01/cool-down-scrapping.html

Amy said...

Love the layout! Thanks for sharing the sketch and idea for a two page layout with several regular size photos!