Saturday, January 23, 2021

Snow Much Fun Layout

Back in fall of 2017, I started scrapping photos from a Frozen birthday party my kids attended, but I kinda ran out of steam after also scrapbooking my daughter in her Elsa costume riding in a princess carriage and enjoying several Halloween events. I put the remaining pictures on hold until now, when I was inspired to pull them out so I could play along with Bitten By the Bug's Magical Winter Snowflakes challenge. This page will face another layout I previously created, so I used some of the same supplies and dug through my box of Cricut cuts to find the snowflakes. This page is rather photo heavy, but I couldn't bear to create yet another Frozen layout, so they all had to fit on this one!

Recipe:
Flakey Friends stamp set
Glitter & Watercolor papers (Recollections)
Crystal Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Lagoon ink
Enamel & Glitter Duos blue dots
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: snowflakes
Mini snowflake punch (EK Success)
Challenges: Use Your Stuff #414 Out With the Old (I used a leftover piece of glitter paper plus snowflakes I had die-cut but not used for a previous project)

7 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

I love a photo heavy layout! This one is great and I love your comment about not going to do another Frozen layout. LOL. Thanks for using your cricut for this layout and linking it to the current challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT

Kim said...

Beautiful layout. Love the colors you used also. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.

moknowsall said...

What - you get tired of Elsa and Anna??? (yes it can be overload at times). Love how you used so many pictures on the layout and still managed to get in several snowflakes and a nice saying. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug2.

Caroline said...

I love how you added all these wonderful photos! That is the joy of a layout...the photos! I love the sparkly paper and the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Happy New Year Cheryl, lovely layout. Thanks for sharing with us Bitten By the Bug 2 and our Snowflake challenge.

Alicia

missgailly said...

Great layout and I love the snowflakes. Thank you for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Denise S. said...

This layout is perfect with all the photos, since I prefer that anyway. The snowflakes as well as the glitter paper really recall the Frozen theme. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.