Thursday, August 4, 2022

On the Slopes Layout

Although I've been working on summer photos lately, I had some winter sports photos that I wasn't inspired to scrap until this week, when I started playing along with Kathy's 5 for 5 challenge over at Scrapbook.com. She asked us to create five layouts using the same sketch and include 3 or more patterned papers, fussy cutting, something wet, and fiber on each layout. This is only layout two, but I'm enjoying figuring out how to make each layout look unique even though the underlying design is the same. Here's today's layout:

For my something wet, I added Stickles to the white snowflakes, skis, and snowboard, and I stamped and cut out three pieces of faux washi tape (arrows, diamonds, and numbers) for the fussy cutting category.

Here's the sketch I used:

Recipe:
Washi Wonder stamp set
Snowhaven papers
Glacier, Cranberry, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Black marker
Vellum
Glacier, Cranberry & Black ink
Cranberry baker's twine
Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: snowflakes
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: title, skis, snowboard
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Challenges: Scrap With Stacy August 2022 Tic Tac Toe (used the top row across with tag + baker's twine + numbers)

No comments: