Friday, August 19, 2022

Relax! Layout

My cat Thor is able to stretch out and sleep in the weirdest places, so I thought it would be fun to create a layout showing a couple of his favorite spots to relax. I even got into the act in one of those photos, and I  must confess cuddling on my bed with my kitty and a good book on my Kindle seems like the definition of bliss to me!

Recipe:
Good Day Sunshine papers and stickers (Echo Park)
Juniper, Poppy, Outdoor Denim & White Daisy cardstock
Juniper, Poppy & Outdoor Denim ink
Maize grosgrain ribbon (Offray)
Black label tape (Dymo)
Cricut Artiste Cartridge: title
Pattern: EMS Sketch #24

Challenges: Double Trouble #118 Relaxation Celebration (Thing 1 = I'm not a beach person so my relax day is cuddling with my kitty who really knows how to relax! + Thing 2 = played along with Crafter's Cafe #288 Relaxation Day challenge + Thing 3 = included flower paper and stickers); Critter Crazy #65 Anything Goes with a featured animal

5 comments:

Melanie R said...

Your Thor strongly resembles my Sluggo! What a great display of memories, Cheryl. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #118.

Donna Scholz said...

Cheryl, Thor REALLY knows how to relax! A good book is one of my favorite things to do when I relax, too, but I don't have a helper like Thor... you are super lucky! Thank you for sharing your "relaxing" layout with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

Kellianne said...

No one knows how to relax quite like a cat!! What a cute layout to capture this about Thor. My son has a cat named Odin ha ha! Thank you for sharing this with us at Double Trouble :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

No matter where a kitty sits they can always appear so relaxed. My cleo will jump up on our bed pedestal and roll around, I'm not relaxed for sure, but she is... why's that. Wish I could be that relaxed, not that I want to land on a pedestal. Adorable kitty photos and fun memories. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and the Crafter's Cafe.

Koyel Saha Chatterjee said...

Adorable pictures.. nice collage.. thank you so much for your participation in the crafter's cafe challenge blog.. DT KOYEL, ❤️❤️