Saturday, August 13, 2022

Winter Blast 2015 Layout

After taking a break to create a card for my mother-in-law, I'm back at work finishing up my  layouts for the Scrapbook.com 5 for 5 challenge. I used both pages of the sketch, but this time I cut two smaller pieces of patterned paper for each side of the layout and tilted them to give a different look. 

Recipe:
February Word Puzzle, Pen Pal Alphabet & Cassidy Alphabet stamp sets
Jingle All the Way papers (Simple Stories)
Kraft, Sage & Colonial White cardstock
Sage, Ruby & Black ink
Black marker
Jingle All the Way Puffy stickers, journal bits & decorative brads (Simple Stories)
DE Chipboard - Framed Fun & Banners
Ruby baker's twine
Ruby washi tape
Colonial White Bigger Brads
Gold Stickles (Ranger)
3-D foam tape
Pattern: EMS Sketch 100

Challenges: Lasting Memories #610 Three Things - floral patterned paper, hearts & washi tape; Crafting Happiness #127 Little Things (so many in this layout - cocoa, games, Christmas presents, bounce house, and above all, seeing my kids having fun!)

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

I always love your layouts and the sketches you do. You are so talented! Wonderful layout. Just love it. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges. :) Janis

Sandy Ross said...

I too am a fan of your layout and sketches! Great use of the three things challenge! I love the heart banner at the bottom and the Christmas embellishments banner at the top left! Well done! Thanks again for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!