Friday, March 5, 2010

Pure Mischief Layout

I think I mentioned previously that I'm going back in time to scrapbook photos from 2007. Here's a layout from when my younger son was almost 2. Elliot was (and still is) a little bundle of mischief, so I love these photos that capture that part of his personality. My favorite part of this layout (beside the pictures) is the heart border on the right page. The idea came to me in the middle of the night, and I'm still not sure whether I invented this technique or scraplifted it from somewhere, but I love it either way.



Recipe:
Cocktail Alphabet, He Said She Said & Just for Boys stamp sets
Animal Cookies Level 2 papers
Black & White Daisy cardstock
Tulip & Versamark ink
White Daisy embossing powder
Love Letters Rub-ons
3-D foam tape
Heart punch (CM)
White gel pen (Sakura)

No comments: