Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zoo Memories Layout

I'm finally feeling better today, so I put the finishing touches on my layout for Monday's sketch challenge, and here it is. The Jungle Leaves stamp set is a little cutesy looking, so, after I stamped the images, I sanded them to look more like the Expedition papers. You can click on the picture if you want to see a close-up. A word of advice to all scrapbookers: do not write your journaling when you are not on top of your game! In retrospect, I'm pretty sure we watched the chimps mock fighting, not the gorillas, so I'll have to go back and change what I wrote yesterday. Oh well, life goes on!



Recipe:
Alphabet Solos "M" & Jungle Leaves stamp set
Expedition Level 2 papers
Desert Sand & Olive cardstock
Chocolate & Olive ink
Chocolate marker
Hemp
Antiqued Copper photo hanger & brads

2 comments:

Linda said...

I really love that you get lots of pictures on a page! I struggle sometimes with that and it being boring, so I love your ideas! I also have one of the challenges done but need to take pics and post it for you!

nikki said...

I really love this layout!!