Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Moonlight Card 4

Still plugging away designing my Moonlight card workshop, and I thought I'd try to do this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge: Halloween or pumpkins. My ladies did not want Halloween, so pumpkins it is! I used an image from last month's stamp of the month, Fall Favorites, plus a sentiment from A Friend Like You. The card has lots of space at the bottom, so my gals can stamp whatever they want as long as it fits.


Recipe:
Fall Favorites & A Friend Like You stamp sets
Moonlight Level 2 papers
Black, Goldrush & Colonial White cardstock
Smokey Plum, Goldrush, Olive & Versamark ink
Sweetleaf & Desert Sand markers
Black embossing powder
Colonial White brads
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped circle

1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

What a nice crisp and clean card. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H.