Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Love This Layout

Okay, my post title may be a little misleading. Although I do love this layout, I am really talking about the title of the layout - Love This! Day #2 of the LOAD challenge, and I switched over to pictures from our 2009 Colorado trip. Not sure where these were taken, but I left a space to add that when my SIL gives me the location. It sure was beautiful, and I was thankful to spend the day with loved ones. The colors of Pemberly were such a great match for the photos, so I'm really happy with how this turned out. Sorry the scan didn't come out very well; my scanner had trouble with the dimension on all those little pearls, which is why you see dark spots wherever the pearls are.


Recipe:
Pemberly Level 2 papers
Bamboo, Outdoor Denim, and Indian Corn Blue cardstock
Indian Corn Blue and Desert Sand ink
Pearl Opaques
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: letters, hearts, star, scalloped border
Pattern: EMS Sketch 30

2 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

I love this layout! I am gonna scrap lift! I some how deleted my profile on Let's Scrap and it is pending approval. But I have posted layout #2 on my site.

Karen Clark said...

I love Pemberley too - and this layout is great. Lots of great photos!!