Saturday, August 18, 2018

The Mute Swan Layout

Visiting the Mute Swan Pub for dinner was a really nice finish to our time at Hampton Court, and the food was quite good, so I would recommend it if you're ever in the area. You might want to make a reservation, though; we didn't and were fortunate they could squeeze us in! I used Rochelle Spear's August sketch again for this layout since the last time I forgot to use graph paper. Since these photos were taken five years and a continent away from the other photos, I figured no one would notice as they looked through my scrapbooks. My photos were bigger than the ones on the sketch, so I had to overlap a little and remove some of the elements that would have made the page look too crowded.

The sketch:

My layout:
Recipe:
Heartstrings & Memo Fundamentals papers
Heartstrings Complements stickers
Black, Whisper & Cranberry cardstock
Cranberry& Whisper ink
Black marker
Cranberry baker's twine
Polka dot washi tape
Pearl Opaques
Fiskars scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Small heart punch (EK Success)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners, tag, large hearts
Cricut Design Space: title (Wall Decor & More for monogram letter and Art Philosophy for other letters)
Pattern: Rochelle Spears Paper/Sketch Challenge + use graph paper
Challenges: Bimini Moose scrapbook layouts

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges. Hope you'll come join us again.