Sunday, August 18, 2019

Time to Explore Layout

This week's plant theme over at Lasting Memories is palms, so I pulled out a few pictures I had been saving from our visit to Balboa Park and got to work scrapping palms. There are palms on the photos and patterned papers, and I also included a palm die-cut. The challenge runs until the end of the month, so feel free to join in. My title was inspired by the fact that I took the kids to see the Dora movie on Friday, and she loves to explore, just like my kids!
Recipe:
Pack Your Bags, This Way 2 Paradise, You & Me stamp sets
Expedition papers
Garden Green, Olive, Saddle, Bamboo & Colonial White cardstock
Saddle, Olive & Chocolate ink
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Olive frame, brackets & photo turn - old Connections Club reward
Mocha Opaques pearls
My Crush Wildwood Assortment
Autumn Terracotta striped grosgrain ribbon
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: palm tree, geometric shape
Pattern: EMS Sketch 25
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Adventure Awaits (all products on here are from my old CTMH stash - who recognizes them? LOL!); Lasting Memories #460 - Palms; Splitcoast Stampers VSBN challenge #3 - 3 photos, 3 patterned papers, 3 word title, 3 embellishment clusters

4 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! I love the earthy tones as the seem to work great with your photos. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

Willa Jean said...

Another great layout!

Brandi said...

Awesome layout! I love the colours you chose and the palm tree is awesome for Balboa Park. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

What a fantastic layout!! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Heart2Heart. Please join us again this month and continue sharing your creations. I can't wait to see what you create. 💙☕Miss.Carrie