Friday, August 16, 2019

Tobie 2014 Layout

I was invited to be a guest Designer at Stick It Down sketch blog this month, and the sketch is really fun (see below). I had the extra challenge of not layering anything over my top photo, since it flips up to reveal two other photos underneath it. This meant my title was hanging out in no-man’s land, so I added some circles to tie everything together and to add a fun pop of color. The sketch challenge is open until the end of August, so come play along!
Recipe:
Blue's Clues paw print paper & word stickers (Sandylion)
Pet Shop bones paper (KI Memories)
Kraft, Chocolate, Bamboo & Cranberry cardstock
Brown & Black markers (Zig)
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Escape the Ordinary Thickers (American Crafts)
Color Kaleidoscope Thickers & sticker book (American Crafts)
Red enamel hearts
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Cricut Chore Chart cartridge: dog
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: title
Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge: ringsPattern: Stick It Down August single page sketch

Challenges: Joy of Sets tic-tac-toe #8 (I chose square, animal, emboss)


6 comments:

Fiona said...

Such a great layout - I really need to get my scrapbooking head on - I have a new granddaughter and am desperate to get making some pages - this looks a really fun sketch so it might be just the push I need - thanks for joining us again at JOSTTT - see you again next month!

Angie McKenzie said...

Such a wonderful layout! Love everything about it. Thanks so much for participating in the #JOSTTT008 challenge this month.

Krafty Kaylin said...

that is a fun layout and great use of the Tic Tac Toe Board. Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT

Laura's Craft Closet said...

Phenomenal scrapbook page!! What an inspiration. Thanks for sharing at Joy of Sets this month!

Andrea said...

A fab layout. Thank you for joining us with #josttt008, it's so lovely to have scrapbook pages included.

traighpapercrafting.wordpress.com said...

I love seeing your scrapbook layouts they're always adorable and this one is no exception. Thanks so much for joining in and inspiring us at #JOSTTT008