Friday, November 15, 2019

EMS Sketch Challenge 81 + Football Fans Layout

I didn't get around to creating a double page sketch earlier this month, but I did manage to get creative and designed this single pager with space for three uncropped 4" x 6" photos. I kept my sample pretty close to the sketch. Thanks to my hubby who wrote down the details of this event so I could journal on the layout. I never go to these games so it was great to have a first hand account! Remember, if you use the sketch, please post a link in the comments section below so I can check out what you did with it.

The sketch:

My layout:
Recipe:
Illustrated Alphabet stamp set
Celebrating Freedom Pinwheel & Patriotic papers (Bo-Bunny)
Sapphire, Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock
Sapphire & Cranberry ink
Black marker
Red Pearls
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title, football
Challenges: Lasting Memories #472 striped paper

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE your sketch and great layout using it! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lori said...

I love this layout and I love your sketch! I am definitely saving it for later use! The red pearls around the circle are a great touch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Hey Cheryl it's been a while. I have had a lot of health issues and can't craft as much anyway I found this sketch on Pinterest and used it for a layout. I will get you a link when I post it. Miss visiting your blog regularly. I will try to come back again soon.

Alicia