Monday, November 18, 2019

Fall 2014 Layout

I don't have much call for falling leaves layouts here in Southern California (palm trees don't lose their leaves - LOL!), so my supply of fall themed paper and embellishments is quite small. I had to deep dive into my stash to find some leaf paper scraps to use on this fall themed layout. Even though there aren't any leaves on them, the photos were all taken in fall, so that inspired my title. I also tried a little mixed media on this layout, with stamping, paints, and embossing. It's not my forte, but hopefully it looks okay!
Recipe:
November Word Puzzle, Diverse Backgrounds & Canvas Art Workshop stamp sets
Leaf paper (from my stash)
Almond cardstock
Vellum
Barn Red, Cashmere, Saddle & Versamark ink
Gold embossing powder
Fall Leaves Accessory Kit (Amscan)
Chocolate Brown leather stickers (All My Memories)
Anita's earth Brown acrylic paint
Mocha Opaques pearls
Pattern: EMS Sketch 62
Challenges: The Paper Girls #188 family theme (since my photos were already family themed, I was inspired to dig out the tiny "Family Fun" stamp and use it on this layout); The Studio Challenges mood board inspiration (I was inspired by the fall color scheme, the leaves, the gold embossed book cover, and the texture of the brown sweater)

2 comments:

Brittany M. said...

Awww, this is a darling layout! You fit the sketch perfectly too :) Thank you so much for joining us Paper Girls with our Family challenge!

Michelle Mattie said...

What a great page. Love the gold embossing. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!!